Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spooky Gathering for Halloween

I know it was a week ago but it has been an extremely busy week and I have only just got around to editing the photos.

Everyone had a good time and there were some very creative head gear and costumes.








I had fun making decorations for the house which went down very well especially the colony of bats on the ceiling.






I spent most of the day in the kitchen but well worth it. We gave the dishes gruesome names which everyone seemed to enjoy, I also tried my hand at some really yucky cupcakes which were a hit.





The best get together we have had for a long time. I think theme parties are definitely the way to go, everyone has more fun. Took me a couple of days to get over it all but so glad we made it happen.











No comments:

Post a Comment