Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Decorating


We have bought the tree and are planning to put it together by the weekend. We always have a real tree so it was a big decision to invest in an artificial one.I think we have found one that will look quite prim when decorated.

I realised that we did not bring much in the way of decorations so I have been checking out some of the stores. Everywhere has very glitzy, bright, sparkly decorations which is so not me. I need my prim stuff around me so decided to make a few things with the limited supplies I have.

This is what I finished off this morning.

<



The mice are made of old wool fabric and are sat on a mousetrap bought from the local grocery store, then decorated with greenery and berries. I have also just grubbied some prim gingerbread men. I am not sure how I will use them yet. Going to try my hand at a Christmas Wreath later today. Fun, Fun, Fun.



























No comments:

Post a Comment