Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Morning In Trinidad




We had breakfast at Maracas beach on Christmas morning, there was only a handful of people there and it was perfect.



I think Stefanie and Tim enjoyed it more than a cold Ontario Christmas morning.





We all had a wonderful time on Christmas Day, had a swim in the pool in between opening gifts. A roast turkey dinner is not quite the same in a hot climate, although Tim got us all in the mood by finding the Fireplace Channel on T.V.

The time with Stefanie and Tim has gone too quickly and they will be leaving tomorrow, however we have managed to do some very different trips with them this time.

I can't wait to share one of them with you all...........when I have a minute to edit the 100 plus photos we took.




1 comment:

  1. Update your blog!! I don't want to see me in my bathing suit anymore!

    ReplyDelete