Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hope you haven't been holding your breath!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for pictures of the Leatherback Turtles.

I went to the Forestry Commission to get our permits......................I should have known it would not be easy. Apparently they only take so many people on to the beach at one time and the night we wanted was fully booked.

So I booked our permits for Saturday 25th, I don't know if I can contain my excitement until then.

We have two holidays this week, Monday is Labor Day and Thursday is Corpus Christi.

Today we are going to Chagaramus as it is Fathers Day, I am treating Doug to an ice cream and later tonight we are having a whole rack of ribs between us. On our way back from Chagaramus we are calling into a colleage of Doug's for drinks and nibbles and tomorrow we are going for a BBQ with another colleague and family.

Life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment