Thursday, November 25, 2010

Busy time in Canada

I arrived back last Wednesday evening and have been busy since. Stefanie and I are participating in the Ancaster Christmas Craft Show this coming weekend. I had made a lot if things in Trinidad that needed stuffing and finishing off I have been working on those and am almost done.

Yesterday evening Stefanie and I went for a pedicure, we managed to relax for an hour and felt much better afterwards, I have also had my hair done since arriving back. I really need to find a hairdresser in Trinidad.

Keep you fingers crossed that we will do well at the show, I will post some pictures of our booth.

I still have Christmas shopping to start, Christmas cards to write and baking to do, wonder if I will get it all completed before I leave for the UK?

No comments:

Post a Comment