Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back in Trinidad


I have settled back into my Trinni way of life after my visit to Canada. I think Doug was pleased to have me back as I now get to iron his shirts.....lucky me.

Yesterday evening we were invited to a Thanksgiving dinner hosted by Nancy,Eric and Cory. We had a wonderful time with good company, delicious dinner and we all made it home before curfew.

We are hosting a Halloween party on the 29th October, I have been busy making all sorts of things to decorate. Today I just finished up 17 tin can luminaries, can't show pictures of what I have made so far in case anyone coming to the party sees them as it is going to be a surprise. We are also having a hand made Halloween Head Gear competition with a prize for the most creative.

The rest of today is going to be very lazy, a glass of wine and maybe a dip in the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment