Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back in Canada

I arrived back in Canada for a couple of weeks. Stefanie and I will be at the Milton Farm Craft Show on the 18th & 19th September, usually our most successful show of the year. Fingers crossed again for this year we have a lot of unique items which we have been working on. Stefanie has excelled this year as I have been away she has more or less taken the reigns and produced some amazing one of a kind items. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I have missed having a barbeque, Stefanie & Tim had a barbeque on Labor Day which was so good, I had forgotten how good it tasted. We had corn cooked in there husks, ribs and Tim made his sliders, everything was wonderful.I hope they do it again before I head back to TT.

I think Buster was pleased to see me he was at the airport when I arrived. Stefanie called last night to say he had been sprayed by a skunk last night when they let him out. Fortunately it was a baby skunk although he was still a very stinky pup.

I have been working in the garden and bought some Mums and ornamental kale. I will miss seeing the leaves turn this year, fall is always a nice time of year. I will be going back to the rainy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment